By now, most people familiar with cannabis have heard of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol) and their effects, but did you know there are many similar compounds in Cannabis? A lesser-known cannabinoid known as cannabigerol (CBG), has been found to be present in many strains and has many benefits worth learning about. In this article I will explain the benefits of CBG and how Organic CBG oil can be made.
What Are The Benefits Of CBG?
The benefits that CBG has to offer are closely tied to what it does in the human body. In the right dose, CBG can act as an:
- Analgesic (relieves pain).
- Antibacterial (slows bacteria growth).
- Anti-convulsive (reduces seizures & convulsions).
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation).
- Anti-insomnia (sleep aid).
- Anti-proliferative (inhibits cancer cell growth).
- Antidepressant (raises mood).
- Bone stimulant (promotes bone growth).
- Brain cell stimulant (promotes neuron growth).
- Appetite stimulant (increases appetite).
As you can see, CBG can have great potential to make many sick people well again.
What Disorders can CBG Help Treat?
Because of its long list of benefits, CBG can be used to help treat:
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Anti-inflammatory disorders.
- Chronic pain.
- Huntington’s disease.
- Methicillin-resistant microbial strains such as MRSA.
- Low appetite (resulting from chemotherapy and other treatments).
- Bladder dysfunction.
How to Make Organic CBG Oil
Required Ingredients & Supplies:
- Oven Safe Baking Tray
- Aluminum Foil
- One Glass Mason Jar
- 1/4 Ounce Cannabis flower High CBG dominant strain
- 1 Cup Olive Oil Or coconut oil
- 1 tsp sunflower lecithin
- Cooking Pot
Making The Organic CBG Oil
Now that you’ve gathered the supplies needed to make your organic CBG Oil, lets begin by preparing the Cannabis.
Prepare your cannabis buds by spreading them evenly on an oven tray coated with aluminum foil. You can use ground up buds or you can leave them as is.
Decarboxylate by placing the tray in the oven and bake for 40 minutes on 240F.
Place the decarbed weed in a mason jar together with 1 cup of olive oil OR coconut oil and 1 tsp sunflower lecithin.
Place the mason jar in a pot of cold water and let it come to boil.
Boil for 2 and half hour and continue to add water to the pot if the water evaporates.
Once ready, strain the plant material from the oil.
Your CBG oil is now ready to be stored and used.