Cultivar: Ice Cream Cake
Genetics: Gelato #33 x Wedding Cake
Breeder: Seed Junky Genetics
Age: 3+ years
Aroma: Ice Cream cake, creamy cookies, baked goods
Description: An indica-dominant cross. The flowers are beautiful from the get-go and tend to turn purple. Ice Cream Cake maintains a creamy flavor profile with sweet hints of vanilla and sugary dough. This is the true keeper cut that many breeders use and the same one you see in magazines and online. A picture perfect cut.
ROOTED CLONES IN SOIL:
- Price is per plant
- Planted in Pro-mix HP in 4-inch pots
- Each plant is 4-10 inches tall. May be single top or multi-top with full, untrimmed leaves.
- Guaranteed to be well-rooted, green, healthy, and alive. Plus pest and pathogen free.
- Guaranteed to be true-to-name.
- Packages are shipped out on Mondays and Tuesdays ONLY. (Please allow up to 10 days before your order ships out.)
- If it’s believed the plant is not alive and healthy when you receive it you must let us know any concerns you have within 24 hours of arrival. If we do not hear any concerns within 24 hours it will be assumed that everything arrived in good standing. We cannot be held responsible for mishaps, errors, mistakes, or bad luck after this time frame.