Cultivar: Strawberry Mamba #4
Genetics: The Black 84′ x Pink Dream (Blue Dream x Huckleberry Hound)
Breeder: Annunaki Genetics
Age: 9 years
Aroma: The aroma she exudes changes throughout her life cycle- starting with a very sharp scent that is akin to an orange peel, which then quickly evolves into a more complex strawberries-and-cream and Mamba fruit chews aroma, which evolves into a rich and sensual chocolate-covered-strawberries bouquet; all the while retaining the perfume of all the other fruits post-harvest and well into the curing process. Many have stated this as the truest strawberry aroma on the market and other breeders have used this exact plant to create a strawberry cross of their own.
Any words that we use to describe this variety would be an understatement compared to experiencing her in the garden. This is one of the most unique, beautiful, and aromatic cannabis varieties that we’ve ever grown. For the gardener who prefers a loud aroma over all else, this variety sits atop a pedestal. Being one of the most heavenly smells on planet Earth, it’s a challenge to pull your nose away from the glistening pink, highly resinous buds. Strawberry Mamba does best in gardens with proper environmental controls, so keeping temps down and low humidity will help to bring her to her full glory. The high is a soaring sativa and is great for a day in the sun or party type social scenes. Strawberry Mamba is a permanent keeper in our garden.
ROOTED CLONES IN SOIL:
- Price is per plant
- Planted in Pro-mix HP in 4-inch pots
- Each plant is 4-10 inches tall. May be single top or multi-top with full, untrimmed leaves.
- Guaranteed to be well-rooted, green, healthy, and alive. Plus pest and pathogen free.
- Guaranteed to be true-to-name.
- Packages are shipped out on Mondays and Tuesdays ONLY. (Please allow up to 10 days before your order ships out.)
- If it’s believed the plant is not alive and healthy when you receive it you must let us know any concerns you have within 24 hours of arrival. If we do not hear any concerns within 24 hours it will be assumed that everything arrived in good standing. We cannot be held responsible for mishaps, errors, mistakes, or bad luck after this time frame.
- *If a rooted plant is not currently available, it can be purchased on backorder (please allow up to 3-4 weeks to receive your plant.)